Dorehouse Industrial Estate
Our Commitments to Health and Safety
Simplicity Construction Ltd is committed to ensuring the health, safety & welfare of those persons working under our control .The Company is committed to providing a healthy & safe working environment with the objective of minimising the number of instances of accidents & illnesses.
In our aims to achieve the highest possible Health and Safety standards we will;
• Ensure that all our operatives are CSCS card holders.
• We are aiming to have all of our Site Managers SMSTS trained over the period of the forthcoming year
• We aim to invest a minimum of £500.00 per year member of the team to ensure that the ongoing training and knowledge is built upon, from within
• Providing & maintaining equipment & systems of work that are safe
• Providing such information, instructions, training & supervision as is necessary to ensure the health & safety at work of our employees & others under our control.
We recognise that our greatest assets are our team members, their bodies and their minds. If someone does not feel safe, they will suffer and if someone is hurt through our operations, then everyone will suffer beyond the recipient of the injury, including their family.
So we feel that in having an active Health and Safety culture within the business, we can do more to protect our business, by protecting the individual.